What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payment by credit card (MasterCard, Visa and more) and Paypal. The payment gateway we use is called Payment Express and is a secure payment provider. In using this system it means we do not record your credit card details and it is a secure gateway for online payment.
Returns and Exchanges
Do you have a returns and exchanges policy?
Unit 3,2 Boeing Place, Mount Maunganui, New Zealand, 3116 (It has a basketball hoop outside it if you are trying to find it).
George & Willy is a New Zealand owned business trading as George & Willy Ltd
- Where do you ship? -
- We ship worldwide.
- When can I expect my order to arrive? -
- We express courier all our orders, so you should receive it within 3-7 working days.
- Can I return my purchase? -
- We offer a 100 day returns policy. So, if after 100 days you're not entirely happy, then please send them back to us for a refund or exchange. Please note, you will need to cover the cost of shipping and all items must be returned in its original condition with packaging intact to qualify for a refund or exchange. Customised or sale items are not eligible for returns or refunds. We recommend tracking your return too, just in case. After we receive your return we will assess that it's in the same condition as when we sent it and be in touch with an update on your refund or exchange. Refunds can take a couple of days to show up but you can always get in touch if things aren't going smoothly.
- How does your trial work? -
- The Studio Roller is an innovative way to display information in your café, office or home. The simple and functional wall-mounted bracket seamlessly dispenses kraft paper to write ideas, menus, specials and daily tasks. The Studio Roller is an innovative way to display information in your café, office or home. The simple and functional wall-mounted bracket seamlessly dispenses kraft paper to write ideas, menus, specials and daily tasks.
- What oil do you suggest is best to use in the restarter? -
- We recommend buying unscented paraffin oil or lamp oil which can be found at your local hardware store.
- Can you provide longer rails? -
- No sorry, we don’t make custom sized sets. However, if you add two rails together horizontally you can double their length.
- Are there numbered tiles so we can put pricing on the rails as well as the item? -
- Yes there sure is, full sets come with 20 of each number character.
- Is it possible to get the rail cut to a custom size? -
- No sorry, we don’t make custom sized sets. However, the rails can be cut down and adjusted, we recommend sourcing a professional for this.
- Just wondering if you sell additional rails for product? -
- We only sells these as sets and don’t sell individual components.
- If we find we need additional letters down the line, would it be possible to order a batch of letters alone? -
- All of our letter displays come with extra vinyl stickers of characters that can be placed on the blank back of tiles if you run out of any letters.
- What is used to install the bars? -
- Stainless screws - each set comes with all the hardware required for easy installation - all you need is a level and a screwdriver.
- Can the magnetic letters be purchased without any additional accessories? -
- We only sells these as sets and don’t sell individual components, sorry.
- Can this be adhered to or drilled into tile? -
- Yes it sure can! You will need to source the correct screws from the hardware store though as ours aren’t designed for tile or brick.
- Do you have general recommendations for spacing? -
- Each set comes with two different sized spacers to help with installation.
- Is there any hardware included with this kit? What tools are required for installation? -
- All that is required is a level and a screwdriver.
- What are the letters made from? -
- The letters are foam, with a magnetic backing applied.
- Can you please advise on the type of paper you recommend to use? -
- Our paper is 100 gsm and we recommend paper of this thickness or heavier. Aim for rolls with less than 150m/500ft in length.
- How thick is your brown paper? -
- Our paper is 100gsm which is nice and thick and prevents leaking.
- What is the chance that a marker will leak through? -
- We have never had this issue, we also recommend Posca paint pens - they don’t leak quite as bad as other permanent markers.
- Can this be hung vertically? -
- The Studio Roller is an innovative way to display information in your café, office orNo, the bracket requires gravity to hold it in place and it needs to be hung horizontally, otherwise the pole will fall out.
- What is the difference between the Daily, Smith, and Studio Rollers? -
- Smith Roller - only available in 450mm/18" size. Made from Leather and wood -At the moment it is limited edition, we're still undecided if we will make some more of these. Studio Roller - Available in 18", 24", 36", 48" - Great for businesses available in larger sizes. Made from powder coated aluminium. Daily Roller - 8" version of the Studio Roller - great for homes and the cheapest price point. Made from powder coated aluminium.
- Do you sell also extra paper rolls? -
- Yes, you can buy extra rolls here: https://www.georgeandwilly.com/products/kraft-paper-roll
- Will the sign be delivered with our branding on it? -
- We only sell the signs as blanks and you get them branded locally by a sign writer who will apply a vinyl decal.
Let’s stay in touch
As a thank you for signing up,
we'll shout you $10 off your first order.