Shipping & Delivery
- All orders are shipped with UPS from our warehouses in Arizona and South Carolina, USA.
- Express Shipping: We aim for 1-5 working days (Mon-Fri) for delivery.
- Economy Shipping: We aim for 3-10 working days (Mon-Fri) for delivery.
- Free Shipping over $400.
- USA rates exclude minor outlying islands and territories.
- We are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes due to the size and volume of some of our products.
Customs Duties, Taxes and Brokerage Fees
When a package is shipped internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. As a seller, we are expected to be in compliance with the import laws and regulations of the countries we ship to. This includes accurately representing the contents of your package.
- Your order may be subject to GST, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. These are not covered in our shipping rates and you will be responsible for these fees.
- George & Willy ships your package DDU, “duties and taxes unpaid,” and does not collect the GST, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs.
- For more information regarding your country’s custom policies, please contact your local customs office. We will not grant a refund if you refuse an import fee. Please note: these customs charges can also cause delays.
Refusal of delivery
If you refuse a shipment from George & Willy you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees that may have incurred on the package, as well as the cost of returning your parcel to George & Willy. This amount will be deducted from your refund once the shipment has been received back.