- Description -
Inspired by Alaskan whalers from the 18th century, the Fire Starter provides a revolutionary way to light your fire without kindling or newspaper.
The porous ceramic stone absorbs lamp oil in the steel vessel. Once lit, it produces a generous flame for 15-20 minutes, allowing large logs to catch fire. Click here to see how it works.
Comes with a fixed hook-handle & ring for both open and closed fires. Constructed from blackened and waxed steel and ceramic stone.
- Quick and easy
- 100% success rate
- Economical alternative to kindling
- No preparation needed
- No mess
- Instructions +
- Allow firestone to soak in oil for 30 minutes
- Remove from the vessel and lightly roll in ashes of the fireplace
- Rest firestone in the fireplace and ignite with a match
- Cover with seasoned firewood
- Remover firestone after 15-20 minutes when firewood has ignited
- Allow firestone to cool on the hearth
- Once cooled return to vessel until next use
- Dimensions +
Pot: 170mm (height) x 100mm x 100mm
Handle: 400mm long
- Delivery +
Yes, this item ships worldwide
Worldwide express shipping, 3-5 working days from the date of purchase, please allow for 5-7 days to USA and Canada.
$45 AUD shipping to Australia
$39 USD shipping to US/Canada
$35 EUR shipping to Europe
$39 USD shipping to Asia
$60 USD shipping to everywhere else
$10 shipping in New Zealand
International shipping prices may vary depending on your location.
NOTE: The shipping price will be reduced for every international order with 3 or more units.
Customs and duties may apply